Fun | Stylish | Beautiful
Most Photographers take pictures - I tell stories
The reality is that our memories are flawed, and the precious memories we would love to share with our children and grandchildren will fade.
I knew this when my wife and I were married six years ago. That's why it was so important to us to find a photographer who not only will take pretty pictures, but who will follow along with us step by step capturing our experiences and preserving our memories. We wanted a photographer who was not just "hired help" or another vendor to come and go, but someone we could relate to and would see the world as would a close friend or family member. After all, we were going to be with that photographer the entire wedding day!
We wanted a photographer who would not just take pretty pictures, but a photographer who cared about us as people and wanted to get our unique story recorded forever.
That's why I make a commitment to every couple in front of my camera that they will never have to ask "where do I stand next" or "which angle do I look best". Because I want to tell the best possible story they never have to worry about their photography experience. I will have all the bases covered to develop and craft a beautiful visual story of the day two people became one. These memories are being perfectly recorded onto the album that will be handed down in their family for generations.
Let me do the same for you. Let me tell your story.
Take a moment and check out my work below and read a few reviews from past couples. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a time to sit down over coffee and chat a little more about your wedding.
take a moment and check out my work!
Below you can see a gallery of wedding and engagement collections. You can also check out more work on my growing blog.
What Others Have Said...
Wedding Day Collections start at just $899!
all studio collections include:
Wedding coverage from a journalistic perspective- culminating in a visual story of your wedding surrounded by your family and friends.
- A rigorous selection and development process that will result in meaningful, unique, and personalized artwork depicting your wedding day.
A beautiful wedding album that can be handed down and kept for generations. (See more about our albums below!)
- Professionally processed high-resolution images from your wedding on the online gallery (See more about online galleries below!)
- A photographer who works to become part of the family. You will love your experience as much as your photographs!
Reservations are strictly a first-come-first served basis
25% Deposit Required to Book
Have a question? I have an answer!
Basic Studio Collection
- Up to 5 Hour Wedding Coverage
- 8x8 Basic Wedding Album
- Online Gallery of Wedding Images
Signature Studio Collection
- Engagement or Bridal Session
- Up to 8 Hour Wedding Coverage
- 8x12 Signature Wedding Album
- Online Gallery of Wedding Images
Premier Studio Collection
- Engagement Session
- Bridal Session
- Up to 10 Hours Wedding Coverage
- 8x12 Premier Wedding Album
- Two 8x8 Parent Albums for Each Family
The Future of your Wedding Photos: The Best Online Gallery Service
With technology changing every second of the day, I believe online galleries are the safest way to store your images!
With the online gallery you can...
- View ALL your images as soon as they're ready
- Download ALL your images, or just your favorite section of the day
- Easily share your images with friends and family by text, email, or social media
- You, family and friends can order prints directly
- You, family and friends can order large canvases
- Your own custom Gallery app for your phone (IOS & Android supported)
- Have your friends and family sign your online guestbook
- All your photos are organized by event type (Ceremony, Reception, etc...)
Preserving your Memories: The Power of Print
While the convenience of digital photos is wonderful - there is nothing like holding physical pictures in your hands!
Do you remember when you used to look through your parents' wedding and family albums? Remember how great it was to see who they were when they first began their life together? I want you to have that experience with your kids too!
Not only is print a more powerful way to bring back memories... it's usually a better way to preserve those memories. The truth is, just 10 years ago we were using floppy disks that are no longer used. Today, most new computers don't even have a CD drive to view photos or videos and I bet USB drives will soon be gone too. Technology simply changes - and it changes fast. Printing your photos is really the best way to ensure your most important moments will be there 100 years from now!
Our Fine Art Albums:
- Are arranged in the way that best tells your unique story of the wedding day
- Provide 20 pages of beautiful imagery
- Signature and Premier albums are professionally wrapped in genuine leather (you may choose the color)
- Include you name stamped on the front cover
Other options, upgrades, and individual prints available on request.